Thursday, October 31, 2013

Why Do Men Fall for the 20% EVERY time??

I watch Love and Hip Hop (guilty pleasure) and several of the seasons have glamorized cheating. Stevie J with Josselyn, Joe Budden with Tahiry (although she was with him first), Kirk with a couple of random hoes in a hot tub (mind you while his wife, Rasheeda was PREGNANT with their first child together), and now Peter Gunz with Amina. I say glamorize because there doesn't seem to be any real consequences for their behavior. They cheat, it's aired on camera, they get paid, and the O.W. (Original Woman) stays with him or ends up back with him or making a fool of herself somehow. The woman always looks weak and stupid.

This boils my blood. If you are not happy with me, be honest about it, let's talk about it, and move on. Don't be a coward, give up, and dip out on the relationship, living a lie.

There doesn't seem to be any real answer for the question "Why do men cheat?" besides the annoying cop-out "...because we can", so my question is instead of going through all the effort of hiding, sneaking, lying, and ultimately getting caught anyway...why not break up with the O.W. and go with your 20%?? I loved that line in "Why Did I Get Married?" Jill Scott made all women proud!

#80/20rule



1 comment:

  1. I believe it's because they're greedy as hell....and the sneaking around is thrilling to them.

    ReplyDelete