Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Why Start a Blog?

I always get the question, "What inspires you to write?" It's simple really: LIFE. Life inspires everything. Life is everything. I write about what I see, hear, or feel. I write about places I've visited or lived. I write about love, politics, and the beauty of nature. I write about life.

But, why not go deeper? In my journey to write more and document my experiences, I've decided to create a blog.

Don't expect structure or consistency though...because they are mere acquaintances. Randomness is my BFF.

If I feel inspired, I will write about it (via Poetic Interludes). If I travel somewhere interesting, I will share. If I have a random fashion tip, I will post. If I want to vent, so shall it be. Let's go!

Snapshots of 2013 (blogs to follow) -

January - March: Shots, Hotspots, and Whatnots

Early March: Wahala: A Family Vacation
Sidebar: Rose turns 1

June: Rooftop Day Party: Nothing Like ATL

August: No Longer Newlyweds

Early October: Miami!





3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm excited to see more of your thoughts come to life in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :) Is Rose the dog?? She's one already!?!??!?!?!

    And I wondered when you are no longer newlyweds...goodness is it over already!??! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rose the dog. I know, we can't believe it either! She will be TWO in March! I think 2 years marks the non-newlyweds, but I will go into that later... ;-)

      Delete